Friday, June 18, 2010

Frisco Lakes - Best Holes

Avidgolfer annually posts their best 18 holes. It's an interesting article and I've had the pleasure of playing a few of them. However, most of their best holes are on private courses. Screw that. I'm going to figure out what the best 18 holes in DFW are for the true avid golfer.

This may be slow, and I'm not sure how the rankings will actually happen, but I'll work it out eventually. I may even post pictures one day...

Frisco Lakes
Best Par 3 - obviously the island green 17th
Best Par 4 - going to go with the long 13th (it tests your long & short game)
Best Par 5 - I like the semi-island green 9th (good risk reward hole)















Overall Best Hole - It's gotta be the par 3 17th.

It's not a hard shot, but it's still an island green. That hole is always something to look forward to and I like the fact that they put it at the end. Too often courses are anti-climactic and have their best holes too early in the round.

No comments:

Post a Comment