Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth


...meh...not quite.

I went to see the circus on Saturday night at the AAC. They put on a decent show. It really wasn't bad, but it wasn't the greatest. What they get those elephants to do is amazing and tigers are always cool to watch. Most of the rest of the show was more like Cirque du Soliel instead of what you'd expect from Ringling Bros. I bet a lot of kids were disappointed.

Maybe I choose bad seats. I sat in the Platinum section which is usually good seats for anything in the AAC, but I felt very removed from the action. I had a chance to buy front row seats but I didn't want to drop $250 on tickets, so I spent $50 instead. I'm sure there is a happy medium somewhere in there. I think I would've had a much better time if I was closer.

Oh, and cotton candy cost $12. Holy crap. And it wasn't really good - not very fresh.

Although, all things concerned, I'd probably still go back, but with better seats and I'd skip the cotton candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment