Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drove over an hour to play Webb Hill Country Club in Wolfe City way out east near Greenville. The course was dirt cheap to play and actually in pretty good shape considering what we paid. Breakfast sandwiches were some of the best I've ever had and the burger was awesome. My ass was dragging - not sure why. Maybe a lot of driving last week, maybe a few nights of short sleep, maybe the heat or maybe a little of everything. However, for some reason I had absolutely zero interest in golf that day. If it wasn't for good company, this day would have been a total waste.

http://www.webbhillcountryclub.com/ - I'd play it again, but it's a very long drive...it may only be a once a year thing.

Now, regardless of whether or not I ever go out to Webb Hill again or not, I'll probably never forget it. Aubrey threw his 9-iron into the top of a tree and we spent 20 minutes throwing half full water bottles into the tree to try to knock it down. I rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment